THE SUCCESS PROCESS – STEP BY STEP
Analyze Past Results
- Assess your organization’s performance history, specifically your
- revenues, expenses and net profits.
- Select your biggest success
- Highlight the biggest failure
- Examine potential opportunities.
Determine your organization’s Objectives
- Define your business’s overall vision.
- Reassess your 3-year plan
Understand your target market
- Assess your customer base
- Examine your customer’s by-products.
- Assess your audience’s need
- Look at your best customers.
- Examine your worst performing customers.
- Align your marketing, sales and customer service.
- Improve cross-departmental communications.
Examine your competitive environment
- Look at the economic and political environment for 2016.
- Assess how your direct and major competitors are
- Monitor the major players in the marketplace.
- Talk to your firm’s specialists regarding 2015 and
- Examine your peers.
- Evaluate your suppliers.
- Review your distributors and their position in the market.
Assess your product offering
- Look at how your product or key product lines are performing
- Consider new and emerging technologies
- Determine product gaps based on market and/or technology changes.
Manage your sales process
- Map out your customer’s purchase journey including post-purchase activity.
- Analyze your sales process to determine sales conversion effectiveness.
- Determine the average length of your sales conversions
- Assess the health of your lead generation
- Analyze whether you’re getting repeat business from your customer
- Evaluate your key conversion pages.